Sunday 30 April 2017

Why I love affordable moving boxes

There are so many different kinds of moving boxes, from cheap moving boxes to expensive wooden shipping crates. I personally love the cheap boxes. Not only are they affordable, but they are made just as well as those expensive cardboard boxes. When I had to move, I got the most cheap boxes I could get, and I was thrilled. They worked perfectly, and I did not have any issues with them. I have heard horror stories about people getting these boxes and the bottom falling out, or they just fall apart during transportation, but I did not have any of these adverse problems, which I am very reluctant to say. The build quality is not precisely like cardboard boxes, but they are similar and get the job done. 


Affordable moving boxes are the best in my opinion, not only because they are cheap but because they are also because they are made well, much like cardboard boxes. When I was moving, I got the cheapest packages I could find. After a lot of research, talking with friends, and looking online, I was able to find what I was looking for. When my moving day was growing closer, I began packing up my house in my newly acquired boxes. A lot of people were telling me that it was a bad idea to get these boxes, but I had faith in them. I made sure to tape the bottom of the boxes an extra time to avoid the falling bottom incidents people were telling me about.



As I packed up these boxes, I did notice the cheap factor of them. These boxes can not hold everything I was hoping to get in, but I made it work. If I over stuffed the box, it either would not shut properly, or one of the side seams would burst. It only took me two breaks to figure out I can not put everything I wanted in them, but it was manageable. I ended up having to get some more boxes. I was happy that the company I was working with provided bulk deals and fast shipping. 

I made sure to take great care of the boxes as not to throw them around or anything like that. I did not want to add any extra damage to the boxes as I wanted them to last the whole moving process. My friends and I packed up my car and moving truck with little to no problems. The only problem that showed itself was when one of the boxes had a slight tear down the side seam, but we were able to salvage the box with some packing tape. I had heard the horror stories of people having the boxes falling through on the bottom, but luckily I did not have any of these issues, just a tiny tear. 



As I said, I was extremely fortunate not to have any issues occur except a small rip that was easily fixed. From my experience with these boxes and the company I worked with, I came to really like these cheap moving boxes. I recommend them to my friends that are moving and I give them my tips to make sure they don’t have any problems like all the horror stories. My friends generally thank me for telling them about the company I used along with the boxes I used and tell me they too like these boxes after having a positive experience as I did, you just need to know how to use them correctly, in my opinion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

How COVID19 Changed My Factory Forever

Like everybody else who works in a small business in America, I did not see COVID coming whatsoever. I think it is safe to say that it caugh...